- This is an easy way to add lyric to your favourite song with Windows Media Player. My Windows XP is licensed to Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember. In my Example, I’ll add lyric to my favourite song “Wind” by Akeboshi (OST OP1 Naruto) Yeah. Follow this instruction. Let’s go on. 😎
- First, right click to your song. Seem like this picture ………
- Select menu Advanced Tag Editor, then go to Lyrics tab.
- Click button add. Then add the lyrics to textfield. Click OK to approve this setting.
- Let’s play the song. Wehehehe 🙄